Warning: Last items in stock!
QPAD MK-85 programming adjustable gaming keyboard with mechanical switches, provides a qualitative sense, the full N-KEY rollover, backlighting, macro, media keys, USB hub and audio ports.
- Key switch: Cherry MX mechanical switch technology
- N Key Roll over:Full N-Key roll over via USB
- Key strokes:50 Million
- Lighting: Individual LED backlight on eve
Pro Gaming Backlit Mechanical Keyboard
Unlike your average keyboard, that functions through rubber domes, forcing you to press each key all the way down in order for the stroke to register, the MK-85 feature true mechanical switches with unmatched accuracy and feel. No more pressing with full-force in order to activate the keys.The QPAD keyboard will respond to your every stroke in an instant.
Other boards normally have a short life span and wear out quickly, resulting in unresponsiveness, delays and a dull, clunky feel to the keys. The key switches on MK-85 are built to last 50 million strokes, and the QPAD mechanical key technology provides distinct feedback and puts you in absolute control. The travel distance of the keys is set to 4mm with an actuation point at 2mm.
For gamers, it’s all about the feel and functionallity and that is where the QPAD MK-85 truly shines. With a full size keyboard layout in 3 sections, gaming profiles, macro recording, mechanical key switches, media keys and full N-Key roll over via USB, it’s the perfect gaming keyboard. Nuff said...
Arguably the best gaming keyboard ever made. Our top-of-the-line gaming keyboard sports the following key-features:
• Full N-Key roll over via USB
• Cherry MX Red mechanical switch technology
• Ultra-durable, programmable keys, designed to last 50 million strokes
• Individual LED back light on every key for enhanced visuals
• Gold plated USB connectors
• Media keys for volume control, play, pause and skip tracks
• USB Hub with two high speed USB 2.0 ports